Tuesday, February 21, 2017

This morning


Bound and Sired MP3 session by @HypnoticHaylee

Upon awakening I spent some time with my Goddess, @HypnoticHaylee. She slipped in through my ears via my headphones wirelessly connected to an iPad playing “Bound and Sired”. 


Recently, my mind and body has become very sensitive to her voice. Upon hearing just a few of her words from that melodic voice... everything just shuts down and relaxes. Her calming aura overtakes me and I am filled with her blissful energy. Soon her voice kicks in stronger and she molds my mind so that it becomes hers. Today she reached deeper into me and the feeling became very intense as I felt full body bliss; shaking in pleasure. The arousal created by this "training" is intense. 

I suspect she has this effect on others, am I correct?


No comments:

Post a Comment