Saturday, April 11, 2015

Goddess Haylee Bliss filled day

What a beautiful day it was today.  Upon awaking, I put in the earbuds and turned on "Mind Melt". I crave listening to the sweet hypnotic voice of Goddess Haylee. Her voice penetrates my mind, caresses it and then creates pleasurable feelings all through my body.

Later in the afternoon I had another chance to go deep under the influence of a powerful woman while listening to her session titled:


This session blows me away when her magic weaves through my mind makes me relax and feel so good, including arousal.


I love Goddess Haylee. I submit to her. I have given her my mind and body to do with as she sees fit. 

I highly recommend you contact Goddess Haylee and start to feel the bliss for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. love it! This is SO good for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Goddess <3
    Yes it is VERY good for me! I drop deeper under your spell more and more each day. This is where both of want me to be! I love you Goddess Haylee.

    ReplyDelete