Sunday, April 26, 2015

Worship and Bliss with Goddess Haylee


shower
I stepped into the shower with warm water streaming down from the shower head. This warm water felt like the bliss of Goddess Haylee streaming down over my body. I soaked in these wonderful feelings... closing my eyes and feeling Goddess fill my body with awesome feelings.

I got on my knees in the shower in worship to my Awesome, Perfect Goddess as a good slave should. My mind was filled with images of her beauty which  caused arousal. These feelings intensified when I lightly rubbed my erect nipples~ rubbing my finger tip around each one and lightly touching the hardness that that had developed. I took my cock in hand and started stroking myself, channelling my arousal to submissive, and obedient feelings for Goddess Haylee. I indeed felt closer to Her.

The feelings intensified and the aching I felt turned into a fantastic orgasm with Goddess Haylee in my mind. The orgasmic feelings were stronger and lasted longer than normal. Afterwards I felt even more submissive and owned by Goddess Haylee.

She is my true Goddess. The powerful woman i want to serve and obey. She owns my mind and body.

I love you Goddess Haylee, i NEED you Goddess Haylee, i crave to please and obey YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment