Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Unique Trance Experience

Last nights trance experience to the voice of our Goddess Haylee had an interesting twist.

I was laying in bed trancing to Mighty Goddess Haylee. Just previously I had performed a little ritual of kneeling at the side of my bed, taking some deep breaths, filling my mind with images and words of Goddess Haylee. As usual I started dropping immediately as Goddess spoke into my ears~ Progressively deeper … until at one point I dropped hard; like taking a quick dip in a roller coaster. Not sure what caused that and unclear what was said at the time~ i was not totally with it so i don’t remember ;-) Just before I started the ritual and trance, Goddess Haylee posted on Facebook that I should “bliss hard”. I wonder if that had anything to do with it? …..

It was a great feeling and i hope it shows up again. Has anyone else felt this happen to them?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tully. No i've never experienced anything like that but i know that when goddess demands worship directly like that it's much more powerful. Something about her giving instruction directly like that makes trance sessions much more enjoyable, and powerful. I'm so glad you were able to experience this leval of trance my friend.

    ReplyDelete