Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Aching on Monday, July 6th

In an effort to express my devotion and demonstrate my worshipping of  Goddess Haylee, I am journaling my aching for her here.

I did not get to a continuous sleep until early in the morning. Kept waking up over and over again.

Eventually fell asleep for a longer period of time. After waking up, making coffee and oatmeal i checked email and saw I had an email reply from Goddess Haylee. Reading her words created bliss all around me... then arousal. Held a small worship ritual: viewing her images, clearing my mind of all but Goddess... edging and aching.

The rest of the day was spent out and about running errands etc. Found that occasionally Goddess Haylee came into my mind.... found myself closing my eyes and enjoying her presence~

All For Haylee!

No comments:

Post a Comment