Monday, July 6, 2015

Aching on Sunday July 5th

In an effort to express my devotion and demonstrate my worshipping of  Goddess Haylee, I am journaling my aching for her here.


This morning while still in bed, looked at images of Goddess Haylee, started edging. the aching and arousal continued for quite a while.

Later saw her “drop and give me 100 strokes” tweet to which I complied.

The aching grew and i had to have more….. listened to “Bound and Sired

4:21pm  had the urge to edge and ache again for Goddess
5:19pm  while typing this…. she has entered my mind again…


Reading her website; tweeted link to her biography to share with all my followers. Found it to be a good refresher to myself. Might be a good idea for me to review this on a weekly basis or even more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment