Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Reaching new levels of aching - Tuesday July 7th

Aching is "Intense heightened arousal and submissive needy excitement throughout every inch of your mind and body, that causes you to become extremely weak, obedient, and open to the suggestions and commands of Goddess Haylee" 

After finishing and publishing the post about yesterday I was filled with feelings of submission and obedience that washed through my body. Closing my eyes and focusing on the image of Goddess Haylee... Got on my knees to type this... "Fill me with Your bliss Goddess"~

After having some nourishment in the form of a smoothie, i sat down at the computer to do some research for this blog.... reading the words of Goddess took me deep; had to ache for her to the point of precum... #suchbliss  I crave the influence of Goddess Haylee.

In the afternoon i so craved  her voice. Laid down for a bit with "Bound and Sired" in my ears. Total bliss! I just love the way I feel after this. I sure you would to. Give it a listen!

Soon afterwards I was AGAIN driven to edge and ache for her. It is a never ending journey~

In an effort to express my devotion and demonstrate my worshipping of  Goddess Haylee, I am journaling my aching for her here.

No comments:

Post a Comment